Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/17 NHL San Jose @ Detroit

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Sharks look to continue 3-game win streak

The Detroit Red Wings will tangle with the 3-2-0 Sharks Monday at Joe Louis Arena.

Sporting a 3-2-0 overall record, the Sharks aim to knock the Red Wings (2-0-0 in the division) for a loss.

The Red Wings are favored, opening as 165 chalk, with an opening total of 6. They are 5-1-0 this season and 4-2-0 OU. The Sharks are 3-2-0 and are 3-2-0 OU.

Last time out, the Sharks defeated the Blackhawks 4-3 as 230 favorites. That contest went over the closing total.

Mike Babcock's team hopes to build upon a 2-0 win over Phoenix. They were 145 favorites in a game that went under the total.

The Red Wings have won two in a row, while the Sharks have won three straight games.

San Jose was a preseason favorite to win the cup. Undefeated during preseason I believe.

Nabokov had a groin pull but has recovered during the last week. Pig pile could end up being a steaming stinking pile of shit.

gotmilk said:
San Jose was a preseason favorite to win the cup. Undefeated during preseason I believe.

Nabokov had a groin pull but has recovered during the last week. Pig pile could end up being a steaming stinking pile of shit.
I know very little about the teams
but I noticed early on san jose getting some serious odds respect

Top Bottom