Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/16 NFL MNF Chicago @ Arizona

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Chicago Bears and Arizona Cardinals will both be gunning for a victory when they meet at Cardinals Stadium on Monday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Bears listed as 13½-point favorites versus the Cardinals, while the game's total is sitting at 40½.

The Bears easily defeated Buffalo 40-7 as an 8.5-points favorite last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (34.5).

Rex Grossman threw for 182 yards with a pair of touchdowns and Thomas Jones rushed for 109 yards on 22 carries.

The Cardinals lost to Kansas City 23-20 as a 3.5-point underdog last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (40).

Matt Leinhart completed 22-of-35 passes for 253 yards with two touchdowns and an interception in his first NFL start. Anquan Boldin caught four passes for 71 yards with a touchdown.

fitzgerald is out.

I would drop a mil on +14 - I hope Leinart saw the Michigan PSU game Saturday.

His offensive line is worse than PSUs and the defense he is facing is even more ravenous the UMs (if that is even possible)

I hope for the Cards sake he makes it out alive.

Becoming said:
I would drop a mil on +14 - I hope Leinart saw the Michigan PSU game Saturday.

His offensive line is worse than PSUs and the defense he is facing is even more ravenous the UMs (if that is even possible)

I hope for the Cards sake he makes it out alive.

I would do at least a mil if I got Chi at 13.5.
Let me know!

I usually don't shy away from a game and post decent high limits
but this game has all the ingredients for a Bear pile-on

I believe Chicago will cover the spread, Always the chance of the unthinkable....Arizona winning outright................. NOT.........Chicago rite now is a force if they stay healthy

slat1 said:
I would do at least a mil if I got Chi at 13.5.
Let me know!

So you would take a mil on me betting Chicago -13.5 over the Cards?

I might consider on 2 conditions...

1) the bet is 500K
2) you give me a second bet for 500K at decent odds of Michigan going undefeated in 2006-2007 (these odds should take into consideration the injury to MM)

Top Bottom