Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/16 NFL: Houston at Seattle

swole

shootout

Texans look for first win versus Seattle

The Seattle Seahawks and Houston Texans start making some history Sunday when the teams clash for the first time ever.

Sporting a 3-2 overall record and a 2-0 mark within the division, the Seahawks aim to knock the Texans (0-1 in the division) for a loss.

Oddsmakers like the Seahawks in this one, opening the line at 8.5 in favor of Seattle. They are 3-2 ATS this season, while the Texans are 1-3. The total, which is 1-4 to the OVER in Seahawks games and 1-3 to the OVER in Texans games, has been set at 46.

Last time out, the Texans lost to Tennessee 34-20 as 3-point favorites. That contest went over the closing total.

Mike Holmgren's team was busy last game winning against St. Louis 37-31 as 3-point underdogs. The 68 points sent that game over the total of 47.5.

The Texans need some production from their passing game. They rank 32nd in the league, averaging 89.3 yards per game through the air. The receivers need to make some plays this week.

I so want Houston to win
I feel bad for the texan QB
I lived in houston when the Oiler's under dan pasterini went 1-13 in back-to-back seasons
seattle

this game is looking ugly for houston. pour Carr and Dominic Davis.

Top Bottom