Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/16 MLB Tampa Bay @ Boston on TBS 8est

motodawg

EF VIP
The Tampa Bay Rays and the Boston Red Sox will meet on the field at Fenway Park on Thursday in Game 5 of the ALCS.

The Rays will give the ball to ace starter Hurricane in this one as they try to close out the set. Lefthander One eyed Dick is 13-8 this season with a 3.67 ERA.

Kazmir's opponent in this one will be Daisuke Matsuzaka. The Red Sox righthander has a 2.86 ERA to go along with a 19-3 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Red Sox listed as 155-moneyline favorites versus the Rays, while the game's total is sitting at 9.

Willy Aybar homered and drove in five runs on Tuesday to lead the Rays to an easy 13-4 win over the Red Sox in Game 4 of this series.

The Rays got the win as +127 road underdogs in that contest, while the combined score went well OVER the night's posted total (9).

Carlos Pena and Evan Longoria also homered in that win for Tampa Bay. Andy Sonnanstine gave up three earned runs over 7 1-3 innings.

Tim Wakefield was knocked around for five earned runs in 2 2-3 innings for the Red Sox. Kevin Cash homered off Sonnanstine in the third.

Team records:
Tampa Bay: 97-65 SU
Boston: 95-67 SU

No prob i don't follow baseball anymore A Tampa vs Philly series isn't as appealing as say an Angels vs Dodgers series also this game to me looks to be a trap, I think tampa will close it tonight if they let the redsox stay in it they could suffer the same fate as the Angels in 1986. That's when i quit being a baseball fan that sucked one out away and blew it.........here's a little article from a book about it the losing pitcher commited suicide

The 1986 baseball playoffs and World Series have been called the most exciting ever. Here Sowell (The Pitch That Killed) looks back at the triumphs and tragedies that followed that fateful post-season. In the Boston-California playoffs we see California manager Gene Mauch?"the greatest manager never to win a pennant"?one out away from victory, and still managing to lose. Donnie Moore?the relief pitcher who bore the brunt of the loss?was so depressed by the outcome that he killed himself............

No prob i don't follow baseball anymore A Tampa vs Philly series isn't as appealing as say an Angels vs Dodgers series also this game to me looks to be a trap, I think tampa will close it tonight if they let the redsox stay in it they could suffer the same fate as the Angels in 1986. That's when i quit being a baseball fan that sucked one out away and blew it.........here's a little article from a book about it the losing pitcher commited suicide

The 1986 baseball playoffs and World Series have been called the most exciting ever. Here Sowell (The Pitch That Killed) looks back at the triumphs and tragedies that followed that fateful post-season. In the Boston-California playoffs we see California manager Gene Mauch?"the greatest manager never to win a pennant"?one out away from victory, and still managing to lose. Donnie Moore?the relief pitcher who bore the brunt of the loss?was so depressed by the outcome that he killed himself............
I was betting back then and to some extent can recall.

Top Bottom