Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/16 MLB Tampa.Bay @ Boston on TBS 8est Runline

motodawg

EF VIP
Redsox down 3 to 1 um i wonder will they take 2 games b4 going down..........so here ya go break the monotony
Runline just like the spread in football.....

The Tampa Bay Rays and the Boston Red Sox will meet on the field at Fenway Park on Thursday in Game 5 of the ALCS.

The Rays will give the ball to ace starter Scott Kazmir in this one as they try to close out the set. Lefthander Kazmir is 13-8 this season with a 3.67 ERA.

Kazmir's opponent in this one will be Daisuke Matsuzaka. The Red Sox righthander has a 2.86 ERA to go along with a 19-3 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Red Sox listed as 151-moneyline favorites versus the Rays, while the game's total is sitting at 9.

Willy Aybar homered and drove in five runs on Tuesday to lead the Rays to an easy 13-4 win over the Red Sox in Game 4 of this series.

The Rays got the win as +127 road underdogs in that contest, while the combined score went well OVER the night's posted total (9).

Carlos Pena and Evan Longoria also homered in that win for Tampa Bay. Andy Sonnanstine gave up three earned runs over 7 1-3 innings.

Tim Wakefield was knocked around for five earned runs in 2 2-3 innings for the Red Sox. Kevin Cash homered off Sonnanstine in the third.

Team records:
Tampa Bay: 97-65 SU
Boston: 95-67 SU

is the regular line gonna be put up? i aint familiar with betting these runlines

This is pretty tough. Can we put a moneyline bet up. Im not down with the run line either. The game is too unpredictable even with just straight up moneylines with odds.

i know what it is .. i aint familiar with betting it because it hasnt been used in here all baseball season ..just wondering if anyone is putting up the reg moneyline

fuck it .. ill play the odds .. maybe spart puts it up later

It's way too lopsided I don't really keep up with baseball but if you'll put it up i'll take Tampa for the max every day till they win the ALCS. You guy's covered baseball all season i don't really want to horn in on it.......

Top Bottom