Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/15 nl championship series phillies @ dodgers 820 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Philadelphia Phillies vs. Los Angeles Dodgers

- The Philadelphia Phillies will battle the Los Angeles Dodgers at Dodger Stadium on Wednesday in Game 5 of the NLCS.

Cole Hamels will be the starting pitcher for the Phillies on this day. Lefthander Hamels is 15-10 this season with a 2.97 ERA.

The Dodgers will counter Hamels with Chad Billingsley. Righthander Billingsley has a 3.38 ERA to go along with a 17-11 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Phillies listed as 117-moneyline favorites versus the Dodgers, while the game's total is sitting at 7½.

Matt Stairs' pinch-hit, two-run homer highlighted a four-run eighth inning as the Phillies downed the Dodgers 7-5 to take a 3-1 lead in the NLCS on Monday night.

Philadelphia won as +160 road underdogs as the game played over the 7.5-run total posted by oddsmakers.

Shane Victorino also smashed a two-run dinger in the eighth for the Phillies, while Ryan Madson picked up the win in relief of starter Joe Blanton for Philadelphia.

Casey Blake went 2-for-5 with a solo shot for Los Angeles, as Cory Wade was handed the loss after coming in for Dodgers starter Derek Lowe.

Team records:
Philadelphia: 92-70 SU
Los Angeles: 84-78 SU

Philadelphia most recently:
When playing on Wednesday are 6-4
After playing LA Dodgers are 7-3
After a win are 7-3

Los Angeles most recently:
When playing on Wednesday are 9-1
After playing Philadelphia are 4-6
After a loss are 8-2

A few trends to consider:
Philadelphia is 7-1 SU in their last 8 games when playing LA Dodgers
Philadelphia is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Philadelphia's last 13 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers
Philadelphia is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games on the road
LA Dodgers are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
The total has gone OVER in 5 of LA Dodgers's last 6 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 10 of LA Dodgers's last 13 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
LA Dodgers are 12-4 SU in their last 16 games at home

I already bet but the Phillies are favourites right?

It's funny cause yesterday the Dodgers were or was that the day before and now the Phillies are?

Confused but hey, let's hope :)

I already bet but the Phillies are favourites right?

It's funny cause yesterday the Dodgers were or was that the day before and now the Phillies are?

Confused but hey, let's hope :)

In baseball pitching is a huge factor in the odds, but all in all it comes down to luck, take luck out of the equations and anyone could be a professional gambler if they could read! Thats why i'm so bad ....I bought hooked on phonics but i just don't fvkin get it.

In baseball pitching is a huge factor in the odds, but all in all it comes down to luck, take luck out of the equations and anyone could be a professional gambler if they could read! Thats why i'm so bad ....I bought hooked on phonics but i just don't fvkin get it.

Starting pitchers always seem to set what the odds will be. But how many times this year have we seen the dominant starter pitching a 3 hit shutout taken out in the 7th or 8th because he hit the magic 100 pitch mark. Then the bullpen clowns blow the game.

Starting pitchers always seem to set what the odds will be. But how many times this year have we seen the dominant starter pitching a 3 hit shutout taken out in the 7th or 8th because he hit the magic 100 pitch mark. Then the bullpen clowns blow the game.

like the last game ./ lowe outpitched blanton .. like i knew he would and the bullpen blew it

like the last game ./ lowe outpitched blanton .. like i knew he would and the bullpen blew it

Yeah, but the Phils teed off on this guy in game 2, he gave up 8 runs and was chased in the third. I am betting that LA wished they'd have given Lowe the night off Monday and would have him available tonight.

looks like the fat lady is bout to sing for joe torre .. devilrays vs phills would prob be 1 of the lowest watched world series ever .. and its right around the corner lol

Top Bottom