Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/15 NHL Edmonton @ Anaheim

motodawg

EF VIP
The fans at Honda Center will be treated to a game between the Edmonton Oilers and the Anaheim Ducks when they take their seats on Wednesday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Ducks listed as 145-moneyline favorites versus the Oilers, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

The Oilers defeated Colorado 3-2 as a -135 favorite on Sunday. The five goals scored fell UNDER the posted over/under total (5.5).

Dustin Penner scored a pair of goals, including the game-winner for Edmonton, while Denis Grebeshkov and Ethan Moreau each had a pair of assists in the win.

J-S Giguere made just 17 saves on Tuesday night as the Ducks fell 6-3 to the Los Angeles Kings.

The Kings picked up the victory as +125 home underdogs in that contest, while the combined score went OVER the night's posted total (5).

I know you're not a big hockey fan dawg but are Ducks the team you'd root for cuz they're from Anaheim?

only if they were giving away free snowcones........... The Angels just cause they bring back good memories and i like the singing cowboy Gene Autry the old owner.

just messin with ya the ducks are the only team in hockey that i could somehow forge a connection with so Ducks........i did see the K.C. farmclub for the san Jose Sharks play once a long time ago.........only hockey i've ever watched live!

if you're not familiar with the game you have to see it live to appreciate the speed and contact. Just doesn't translate to tv well otherwise.
I'll keep pimpin it here though.
There was talk of Oklahoma City getting a franchise at one point. Couldn't do worse than Fla teams.

Hockey is sick. Im from alaska and knew kids that played varsity as 9th graders and have 4 state rings. Shit is intense.

You think turf burn hurts wait till your cocxy or head hits the rock hard ice

Hockey is sick. Im from alaska and knew kids that played varsity as 9th graders and have 4 state rings. Shit is intense.

You think turf burn hurts wait till your cocxy or head hits the rock hard ice

played a bit of hockey today with a few friends!!! nothing intense though.:)

You did ok with hockey last night Moto. Can't say the same for Slayer where the 3 games he put up were pretty much pile ons.

Top Bottom