Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/15 NCAA: Colorado at Texas

swole

Texas vs. Colorado in B12 battle

The Longhorns look to push their winning streak to 5 by punishing Colorado in Week 7 action.

Sporting a 4-1 overall record and a 2-0 mark within the conference, the Buffaloes aim to knock the Longhorns (2-0 In the conference) for a loss.

The Longhorns are a huge favorite, and face the task of covering the 19.5 points Vegas oddsmakers have given the Buffaloes. The Buffaloes, with a 3-2 ATS mark on the season, look to bite as a big road dog.

Colorado's offence went wild last game, running up 41 points against Aggies and there will be lots of OVER bettors Saturday if fans see that trend continuing. They were favorites in that game.

Mack Brown's team was busy last game winning against Oklahoma 45-12 as 14-point favorites.

Texas brings one of the league's best running games into this contest. They are averaging 288.6 yards per game and boast the #2 running game.

Some trends to consider:
Colorado is 2-4-0 ATS in their last 6 lined games against Texas
Colorado is 7-3-0 SU in their last 10 games after scoring more than 40 points
Colorado is 7-3-0 ATS in their last 10 lined games
Colorado is 9-2-0 ATS in their last 11 away lined games
Texas are 5-0-0 ATS in their last 5 lined games
Texas are 5-0-0 SU in their last 5 games after scoring more than 40 points
Texas are 5-1-0 ATS in their last 6 home lined games
Texas are 4-2-0 ATS in their last 6 lined games against Colorado

Next up:
Colorado home to Kansas, Saturday, October 22
Texas home to Texas Tech, Saturday, October 22

I really think Texas is going to continue to roll, but there is some talk that the UT starting RB may be out, so I am not so confident.

Should be a good game, Colorado's offense has to show up big again. Hope Klatt's toe is feeling better. I took a $60 dollar bet with a friend up here who gave 9 points for CU. Yeah, I know, but he was a mouthy nebraska fan and I know I will at least make it back when CU plays them.

except for the weak effort in Miami(excusable) Colorado can score some points
got to take that bunch of points and pray

Hell YES! I needed this win.. Texas is one of my teams.

Top Bottom