Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/14 UFC 64 Franklin vs Silva

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Rich Franklin (23-1-0) 6’1”/185 lbs., fighting out of Cincinnati, Ohio, is an extremely well-rounded fighter possessing great striking and submission skills. He fought most of his career as a light heavyweight before moving to the middleweight division. At UFC 53, he knocked out UFC champion Evan Tanner to capture the middleweight crown. He made his first title defense against Nate Quarry at UFC 56 winning by first round KO and his second defense against Canadian David Loiseau at UFC 58, winning by decision after dominating “The Crow” through all five championship rounds. Franklin will be facing his toughest opponent yet when he takes on Anderson Silva for his third UFC title defense, but has no plans to let the Brazilian claim his crown.

Anderson Silva (16-4) 5’11”/185 lbs., fighting out of Curitiba, Brazil, is a well rounded fighter with phenomenal striking skills. A recognized fighter in the world of mixed martial arts, Silva made his UFC debut at Ultimate Fight Night™, scoring an impressive first round knockout over TUF1 fighter Chris “The Crippler” Leben. Through the years, Silva has held numerous titles in mixed martial arts and is now looking to become the new UFC Middleweight Champion.

I loved the odds too!

I cant believe everyone thought Franklin would win.

I like Frankling but Silva is a whole nother Contender.

Top Bottom