Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/14 NFL New England @ Dallas Gm of the day million pot

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Two of the remaining three unbeaten teams lock up in Dallas Sunday when the untested Patriots visit the Cowboys. Dallas stole a Monday Night win against Buffalo on two late scores, while the Pats won a glorified practice against Cleveland.

Oddsmakers currently have the Patriots listed as 6½-point favorites versus the Cowboys, while the game's total is sitting at 53.

The Patriots defeated the Brown 34-17 as a 15.5-point favorite in Week 5. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (48).

Tom Brady passed for 265 yards with three touchdowns for New England, while Ben Watson caught six passes for 107 yards and two touchdowns in the win.

The Cowboys retrieved an onside kick and Nick Folk kicked a 53-yard field goal with no time left on the clock, as they defeated the Bills 25-24 at Ralph Wilson Stadium last time out. The Cowboys could not cover the 11-point spread, and the combined 49 points made it OVER the posted total of 45.5.

Tony Romo completed 29-of-50 pass attempts for 309 yards with two touchdowns, while getting picked off five times.

I got a fucking mill on ne and I would have bet every thing I had if I could...lets see it phaded lets see you bet the mill on dallas.lets see any of you big mouths bet a mill on dallas I bet non of the big mouth bastards have the balls to back up what they say...pussies

Top Bottom