Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/14 NFL Carolina @ Arizona

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Kurt Warner is in and Jake Delhomme is definitely out. Arizona looks to win another close game, while Carolina hopes David Carr and a stingy defense can move the Panthers to 3-0 SU and ATS on the road for the season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cardinals listed as 4½-point favorites versus the Panthers, while the game's total is sitting at 41.

The Panthers edged New Orleans 16-13 as a 4-point underdog in Week 5. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (43.5).

David Carr completed 10-of-17 passes for 119 yards with a touchdown and an interception, while Steve Smith caught four passes for 47 yards and a touchdown.

The Cardinals defeated St. Louis 34-31 as a 3.5-point favorite in Week 5. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (40.5).

Kurt Warner threw for 190 yards with a touchdown and an interception and also ran in for a score for Arizona, while Larry Fitzgerald caught nine passes for 136 yards with a touchdown in the win.

Carolina picked up Vinne Testaverde he's thrown more passes than the franchise. I saw it today somewhere or maybe i dreamed it my freakin brain is in neutral and i've lived too many episodes of weeds in my real life........

Top Bottom