Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/14 NCAA Florida(2) @ Auburn(11) ESPN one million limit!

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Jordan-Hare Stadium will play host to a game between the Florida Gators and Auburn Tigers on Saturday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Gators listed as 2½-point favorites versus the Tigers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Tim Tebow was a one-man wrecking crew in Florida's 23-10 win over LSU last week. The Gators covered the 1-point spread at home, and the 33 points scored was UNDER the posted total of 40.5.

Tebow attempted only two passes, but both for touchdowns, as well as running one in himself. Chris Leak was 17-for-26 for 154 yards and a pick for the Gators.

Auburn were rocked by Darren McFadden and Arkansas by a score of 27-10 last week for the their first loss of the season. The Tigers were 15-point favorites to win at home, and the 37 points scored was UNDER the posted total of 43.

Brandon Cox passed for 154 yards and a touchdown, while Kenny Irons was held to 75 yards on the ground for the Tigers.

Tough one... I don't even know where Auburn rank in the USNWR college rankings. I think I'll go with Florida, even though they're both TTT's.

:cow:

samoth said:
Tough one... I don't even know where Auburn rank in the USNWR college rankings. I think I'll go with Florida, even though they're both TTT's.

:cow:

FL is a decent pre-Med, I think.

Auburn attempts to be pretentious but only towards Alabama.

That left a mark, Florida laid down for this one. It brings up a good point that Leaf shouldn't be the starter.

Top Bottom