Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/14 MLB: Chi Sox at LA Angels

swole

White Sox / Angels series shifts to L.A.

The ALCS shifts to the west coast on Friday night for Game 3 between the Chicago White Sox and the Los Angeles Angels.

John Lackey (14-5) will be Los Angeles’ starting pitcher in Game 3. The White Sox will counter with Jon Garland (18-10).

The Angels have been pegged as -155 favorites in Friday's game. The contest's over/under was opened by the oddsmakers at 8.

On Wednesday night, Joe Crede hit an RBI double in the bottom of the ninth to give the White Sox the win and tie the ALCS at a game apiece.

The White Sox won Game 2 as -200 favorites at home, with the contest’s final score falling UNDER the posted total (8.5).

Mark Buehrle pitched a complete game to collect the win for the ChiSox, giving up just one run on five hits while striking out four Los Angeles batters.

Some trends to consider:

Next up:
Chi White Sox at LA Angels, Saturday, October 15
LA Angels home to Chi White Sox, Saturday, October 15

Garland is shit this year. Plus I think the Angels are going to take em to the woodshed for the 9th inning debacle.

I put 7500 karma on the Sox because I really think the Angel's are going to win.
Yes... that is what is has come to my friends.
BTW. Watch all the Angel's bets pile on now that I picked the Sox!!!!

Top Bottom