Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/13 ALCS Oakland @ Detroit GM3 afternoon

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Tigers look for commanding lead

After taking the first two games in Oakland, the Detroit Tigers continue their surge for the World Series when they host the Athletics at Comerica Park on Friday, going for a 3-0 ALCS lead.

The Tigers are favorites to win at home at -140, with Oakland rated at +130, and a posted total of 8.5.

The Tigers send Kenny Rogers to the mound on Friday, fresh off of a dominating performance against the Yankees. Rogers went 7 2/3 innings, allowing five hits and striking out eight in a 6-0 shutout win for Detroit. Curtis Granderson is leading the way offensively with three homers and six RBIs for the Tigers.

Rich Harden will get the start for Oakland, in his first postseason start this year. Harden was 4-0 this season with a 4.24 ERA for Oakland, while Milton Bradley has powered the A's through the playoffs with three home runs and six runs driven in.

Alexis Gomez homered and drove in four runs in the Tigers' 8-5 win over Oakland at McAfee Coliseum on Wednesday.

I wish someone would post these bets up earlier.. This is the 3rd time now I wanted to bet on the tigers and got screwed. Where in the hell is the ny/stlouis game??

ItalianMuscle27 said:
I looked and never seen it.. :worried:
jumpin on the bandwagon titymuscle? lets see the afro on that front pic so we can confirm..and we need to see your tity shot pics from when you had gyno removed :)

Top Bottom