Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/12 NFL Jacksonville @ Denver 4est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at INVESCO Field at Mile High will be treated to a game between the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Denver Broncos when they take their seats on Sunday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Broncos listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Jaguars, while the game's total is sitting at 48.

The Jaguars lost to Pittsburgh 26-21 as a 5.5-point favorite in Week 5. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (38.5).

David Garrard threw for 200 yards with a touchdown for Jacksonville and Maurice Jones-Drew rushed for seven yards and a touchdown on five carries.

The Broncos defeated Tampa Bay 16-13 as a 4-point favorite in Week 5. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (47).

Jay Cutler passed for 227 yards with a touchdown for Denver, while Brandon Stokley caught six passes for 52 yards with a touchdown in the win.

Team records:
Jacksonville: 2-3 SU, 1-4 ATS
Denver: 4-1 SU, 1-3-1 ATS

I am with you Cane

Yeah I may go all in after I see how I end up today!!!
This one and the San Fags to get rocked are locks!!!

^^

in for j-ville, they may not win but im sure they will win this event with the points

oh crap I thought that was 13.5 points? JK

Top Bottom