Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/11 NCAA South Carolina @ Kentucky 12:30 EST

motodawg

EF VIP
The South Carolina Gamecocks and the Kentucky Wildcats will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Commonwealth Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Gamecocks listed as 3-point favorites versus the Wildcats, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Chris Smelley threw a touchdown pass to Joe Hill with just over eight minutes to play to lead South Carolina to a 31-24 win against Mississippi in Week 6.

The Gamecocks pulled off the upset and covered the 1.5-point spread, while the final score played OVER the day's posted total of 42.5.

Mike Hartline was 20-for-42 for 241 yards with two scores and a pick for Kentucky in its 17-14 loss to Alabama in Week 6.

Alabama couldn't cover as 17-point home favorites as the game played under the 44.5-point total listed by oddsmakers.

Current streak:
South Carolina has won 3 straight games.

Team records:
South Carolina: 4-2 SU, 2-2-1 ATS
Kentucky: 4-1 SU, 3-1 ATS

from ken -1 to sc -3.5 .. to much of a point swing .. public money means nothing

the OU game i was sayin thanks for going through the k store kinda wrong thread but I'm spun my day has been crazy, i went riding and i'm beat ........maybe time to hang up my boots...........

the OU game i was sayin thanks for going through the k store kinda wrong thread but I'm spun my day has been crazy, i went riding and i'm beat ........maybe time to hang up my boots...........

no prob bro ..we all make mistakes in here, not a big deal

Don't hang up the boots! Hang up the K right to me! Then you can ride all you want!!!

Top Bottom