Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/10 MLB ALCS Boston Red Sox @ Tampa Bay Rays 8:30

motodawg

EF VIP
The Boston Red Sox and the Tampa Bay Rays will both be gunning for a victory on Friday when they meet at Tropicana Field in Game 1 of the ALCS.

The Red Sox will give the ball to starter Daisuke Matsuzaka in this one. Righthander Matsuzaka is 18-3 this season with a 2.97 ERA.

Starting this game for the Rays will be James Shields. The righthander has a 3.58 ERA to go along with a 15-8 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Rays listed as 120-moneyline favorites versus the Red Sox, while the game's total is sitting at 8.

Jed Lowrie had an RBI single in the bottom of the ninth inning on Monday night to give the Red Sox a 3-2 win over the Angels and a series victory.

The Red Sox got the win as -137 home favorites in that contest, while the combined score fell UNDER the posted total (8.5).

B.J. Upton homered twice on Monday night to lead the Rays to a 6-2 series-clinching win over the White Sox.

The Rays pulled out the victory as +119 road underdogs in that contest, while the combined score fell UNDER the night's posted total (8.5).

Team records:
Boston: 95-67 SU
Tampa Bay: 97-65 SU

I'm surprised Rays are favoured by that much considering Red Sox experience and Daisuke's fortunate 18-3 record.

its all for u cmarc cause when i have to be exiled to canada i'm gonna need a place to stay, i'll bring dirtbikes and 4 wheelers

Where's all the interest on this game? Can't be me alone.

We're gonna have to put skis on the bikes in not too long but you're always welcome

Top Bottom