Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10,000 Karma Hits to help me find Platinum Membership testimonials!

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Members,

I'm going to give 10,000 Karma Hits to the member who can help me find the most Platinum Membership testimonials from the archives. Anything about how members like their Platinum Membership and/or how it has helped you reach your goals is appreciated. New testimonials are appreciated as well.

Here's how to play, use the search engine to find posts where someone says nice things about the Platinum Membership. Then post the URL to the post here in this thread. To find a post's url, mouseover the post number found in the right corner of the post, right click on it and select the option "copy shortcut" and paste that URL in a post you make here.

A few more things, only make one post in this thread with your links - it is ok to make other posts with your comments. If you decide to add more links at a later time, come back and edit your post instead of starting a new one. Once you post the link, it's yours, and will not count if someone else posts it after you. I'll award the Karma in about a week!

I appreciate your help with this.

Nice Lestat - thanks for getting the ball rolling!

lol@hammy posting in here

George Spellwin said:
Nice Lestat - thanks for getting the ball rolling!
I will add a lot more later, just wanted to people a number to beat

SoreArms said:
LOL my post was deleted

GS, are you improving the customer service department and policies? That would entice people to renew.

SoreArms,

Can you post the support ticket number and I will look into your concern. Or better yet, please call us toll free at 888-613-8959 and we will be glad to help you. But, please help me keep this on topic.

hamstershaver said:
geroge you say 10,000 in your title but the reward is at 1000

I'll give the missing 9000 throught the Karma store - good catch.

Top Bottom