Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 or 2 cycles (LGD)

Oxbow-

Hey guys,
I'm ready to run into my first SARM cycle with LGD-4033. I'm 23 on TRT.

The only sarm I used was Ostarine after a Deca cycle to keep gains and that shit was awesome I kept ALL my gains and made more gains with Osta after the cycle.
I am now 10 months after my cycle.
I ate a ton of grapefruit to lower my cholesterol lol and that has worked (bloodwork done). Because LGD is a little bit bad for the lipids but I am ready now.
LGD is supposed to be the king of all sarms but suppressive so... I'm on TRT that means I will make more gaind because my test is not shut down.

I received 3 bottles from Sarms1 10mg/ml / 30ml by bottle.

How can I take that ?

Option 1 : 3 months @ 10mg/ED
Option 2 : 3 months @ 5mg/ED - 4 weeks break / 3 months @ 5mg/ED

I will make a review if I gain weight or strenght.

If I have results I will run SARMS cycle with my cruising like this

1-12 LGD @ 10mg/ED
1-12 S4 @ 25mg/2xED
13-20 Osta @25mg to keep gains

If you're worried about lipids, use cardarine with your cycle. It improves lipid profile

Hey guys,
I'm ready to run into my first SARM cycle with LGD-4033. I'm 23 on TRT.

The only sarm I used was Ostarine after a Deca cycle to keep gains and that shit was awesome I kept ALL my gains and made more gains with Osta after the cycle.
I am now 10 months after my cycle.
I ate a ton of grapefruit to lower my cholesterol lol and that has worked (bloodwork done). Because LGD is a little bit bad for the lipids but I am ready now.
LGD is supposed to be the king of all sarms but suppressive so... I'm on TRT that means I will make more gaind because my test is not shut down.

I received 3 bottles from Sarms1 10mg/ml / 30ml by bottle.

How can I take that ?

Option 1 : 3 months @ 10mg/ED
Option 2 : 3 months @ 5mg/ED - 4 weeks break / 3 months @ 5mg/ED

I will make a review if I gain weight or strenght.

If I have results I will run SARMS cycle with my cruising like this

1-12 LGD @ 10mg/ED
1-12 S4 @ 25mg/2xED
13-20 Osta @25mg to keep gains

I probably would changge the osta to 13-16 and 17-20 to bein off sarms before starting another sarms cycle

How can you say it doesn't? Do you not know about it or are you just trying to sell stuff?

"The drug, called GW501516, was originally developed by pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) to stimulate muscles to burn fats instead of sugars, in order to raise levels of "good" cholesterol. But the company abandoned further development in 2006 after tests on rats showed that at all doses, the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb. "

Source: (apparently can't post link, google that quote)
That's been covered 10,000 times on this forum bro. The study is flawed because it was done on rats at a minimum dose of 5mg per kg of bodyweight up to 20mg per pound of bodyweight for 2 years straight. This is the equiveleant of a 200lb human taking between 500-2000mg per day when a normal dose is 20mg for no more than 3 months. Almost everything on the planet will give you major problems including cancer if you take 100 times the normal dose. Take an entire bottle of aspirin and you die within minutes.

Even further proving it isn't a concern to humans, a study was released showing that PPar ligands (GW) do not and cannot promote tumorogenesis in humans unlike rats, regardless of dose.

>>>This is the equiveleant of a 200lb human taking between 500-2000mg

No it isn't. You cannot compare drug uptake based on bodyweight alone between species.
e.g. In mice you often need a lot MORE drug (based on bodyweight) than you do in a human to reach similar blood plasma levels

No it isn't. You cannot compare drug uptake based on bodyweight alone between species.
e.g. In mice you often need a lot MORE drug (based on bodyweight) than you do in a human to reach similar blood plasma levels

Don't use it then.

You mean just like you can't compare rat studies to humans? Exactly...point proven

Top Bottom