Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/9 NBA L.A Lakers @ New Orleans Hornets

motodawg

EF VIP
These teams look to be pretty evenly matched as far as records go........let me know if there are any games of interest and i will try to get them up just to have something to do so we can unwind after football.........lol

The Los Angeles Lakers and the New Orleans Hornets will both be gunning for a victory on Wednesday when they meet at New Orleans Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Hornets listed as 2-point favorites versus the Lakers, while the game's total is sitting at 206.

Derek Fisher dropped 26 points as the Lakers cruised past the Memphis Grizzlies 117-101 on Tuesday night.

The Lakers covered as 6-point road favorites as the game played over the 215.5-point total listed by oddsmakers.

New Orleans hit 11 three-pointers in Saturday's 118-113 win at Phoenix, coming in as 8-point road underdogs. The 231 points scored were OVER the posted total of 208.5.

Chris Paul led the way with 28 points and 11 assists, while Peja Stojakovic had 23 points for the Hornets.

Current streak:
Los Angeles has won 3 straight games.
New Orleans has won 3 straight games.

Team records:
Los Angeles: 22-11 SU, 21-12 ATS
New Orleans: 23-11 SU, 20-13-1 ATS

keep doing the televised NBA games and we'll get a following (TNT tuesday & thursday)
after the NFL divisional playoffs finish I'll start on the NHL

Spartacus said:
keep doing the televised NBA games and we'll get a following (TNT tuesday & thursday)
after the NFL divisional playoffs finish I'll start on the NHL

Not to start a different topic in this thread but do you guys also cover boxing? I am a huge boxing fan. There are some good fights coming up...

Top Bottom