Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/8 BCS Championship Game: Florida vs. Oklahoma 8;15 FOX Alternate Spread

motodawg

EF VIP
Can the SEC earn a third consecutive BCS title game rout? Can Oklahoma prove the Big 12 is stiffer competition that the Big Ten has offered the past two seasons?
The national title will be on the line on January 8 when the Florida Gators and the Oklahoma Sooners meet at Dolphin Stadium in the BCS Championship Game. It's a battle between two 12-1 teams, who dominated ATS as well.

Oddsmakers currently have the Gators listed as 4-point favorites versus the Sooners, while the game's total is sitting at 71.

Florida scored two touchdowns in the fourth quarter to rally for a 31-20 victory over Alabama in Week 15.

Florida failed to cover the 10-point spread, and the 51 points went UNDER the posted total of 54.5.

Tim Tebow completed 14-of-22 pass attempts for 217 yards with three touchdowns to lead the way for the Gators in the game.

Oklahoma won their third straight Big 12 championship with a convincing 62-21 win over Missouri last time out.

Oklahoma covered the 16.5-point spread, while the 83 points made it OVER the posted total of 79.

Chris Brown ran for 121 yards and three touchdowns for Oklahoma. Sam Bradford completed 34-of-49 pass attempts for 383 yards and two touchdowns in the win.

Team records:
Florida: 12-1 SU, 10-2 ATS
Oklahoma: 12-1 SU, 10-2 ATS

prob take the 4.5 if i decide to take florida .. that 3.5 is little 2 expensive

It's about 1% more than you would pay on bodog, slayer had it at 91 so i went 91 instead of 90 and 80 but by all means bet whatever you want it's there if ya want it its there if you don't............

in.. fuck it .. yea its 110,000 k for 4.5 instead of 3.5 .. ill take my chances .. my luck florida prob wins by 4 lol

Everything I have except 1 karma on FL -4.5

SEC! SEC! SEC!

Top Bottom