Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/6 NFL Kansas City @ Indianapolis

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Kansas City Chiefs and the Indianapolis Colts will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet in a playoff matchup at the RCA Dome.

Oddsmakers currently have the Colts listed as 7-point favorites versus the Chiefs, while the game's total is sitting at 51.

The Chiefs defeated Jacksonville 35-30 as a 2.5-point underdog last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (36.5).

Larry Johnson rushed for 138 yards with three touchdowns in the win. Trent Green completed 14-of-21 passes for 181 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions.

The Colts got past Miami 27-22 as a 9.5-point favorite last time out. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (43.5).

Peyton Manning threw a pair of touchdown passes and ran in for another score in the win. Marvin Harrison caught five passes for 74 yard with a touchdown.

Indy is in a better position this year than year's past because expectations are much lower.

Plus they are at home. I'll take 'em.

sometimes teams shake that monkey. i imagine Manning has been hearing all of this shit for the last couple years. it would bother me, it would make me wanna score 56 points against a team that lucked it's way into the playoffs.

It could be interesting in that respect. Manning will repeatedly come out and get quick TDs and watch his defence get tired dealing with the Chiefs' run. Will Manning get picked off more than they stop Johnson?

If they stop Johnson enough times early on, the Colts could get enough of a lead to force the Chiefs into the air. If they don't then the Colts could be in for an unpleasant fourth quarter finish with the Chiefs doing as they will with the clock.

gjohnson5 said:
I'm sory , Larry Johnson is gonna run all over the INDY defense and peyton will be on the bench due to the running game.

Colts go home and get trades for thier run defense

agreed, 100%

except indy will make big plays

Top Bottom