Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/6 GMAC BOWL Bowling Green @ Tulsa on ESPN

motodawg

EF VIP
Tulsa lost the Conference USA title to Central Florida, but is determined to end its 9-4 season on a high note at Ladd Peebles Stadium in the GMAC Bowl. They face Bowling Green, which won four straight (4-0 ATS) to end the year.

Oddsmakers currently have the Golden Hurricane listed as 5½-point favorites versus the Falcons, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Bowling Green forced four Toledo turnovers in a 37-10 win last time out, covering the 7-point home spread. The 47 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 72.5.

Tyler Sheenan was 20-for-34 for 225 yards and three touchdowns, and Anthony Turner ran 19 times for 96 yards and a major for the Falcons.

Tulsa had three turnovers in a 44-25 loss at UCF last time out, falling as 8-point road underdogs in the C-USA title game. The 69 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 73.5.

Paul Smith was 28-for-55 for 426 yards, three touchdowns and three interceptions, and Charles Clay caught six passes for 112 yards and a major for the Golden Hurricane.

Team records:
Bowling Green: 8-4 SU, 7-4 ATS
Tulsa: 9-4 SU, 4-9 ATS

I was just quessing so dont necessarily follow my bet
after an 8-4 start I'm 9-9 on bowl games

Jack Schitt said:
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
worse game ever
I'm never betting bowling green again in my life
corvettes suck too

Top Bottom