Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/31 NCAA Illinois(6) @ Wisconsin ESPN 7est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Fighting Illini hope to run Badgers out of the gym

Coming off a disappointing 85-76 loss in their last game, Wisconsin has a chance to get on the winning track Tuesday at home.

Illinois takes its 19-2 mark to Wisconsin to rumble with the 15-5 Badgers.

Illinois gets its chance to win as a road dog after the line opened with them as 2-point underdogs. They are 19-2, while the Badgers are 15-5.

Last time out, the Fighting Illini defeated the Boilermakers 76-58 as 21.5 point favorites.

A game after giving up 85 points in a loss against Michigan, Bo Ryan expects his defence to clamp down and contain the Fighting Illini. If not, don't expect many under players Tuesday.

4everhung, I appreciate you putting up the Illinois game, BUT, I was at work all day and not able to bet on it. Anything and everything Illinois i'll bet on.

Whiskey

Whiskey said:
4everhung, I appreciate you putting up the Illinois game, BUT, I was at work all day and not able to bet on it. Anything and everything Illinois i'll bet on.

Whiskey

I liked Illinois last night too, couldn't get to a computer soon enough.

im always late to the events

Whiskey said:

Whiskey
I got beat in every event last night. fortunate I didn't get beat here as well.

Top Bottom