Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/3 ORANGE BOWL Kansas vs Virginia tech

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Kansas startled everyone, including themselves, with an 11-1 mark (10-1 ATS) in the tough Big 12. They did it by ranking in the Top 3 in the nation in both offense and defense. They will face a Virginia Tech team in the Orange Bowl that is also a Top 5 defense and which comes in favored. Of note, Kansas gave up 28 points or more in three of their final four games.

Oddsmakers currently have the Hokies listed as 4-point favorites versus the Jayhawks, while the game's total is sitting at 52.

Kansas' comeback bid fell just short in a 36-28 loss to Missouri last time out, falling as 1.5-point favorites. The 64 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 66.

Todd Reesing went 28-for-49 for 349 yards, two touchdowns and two picks, while Dexton Fields had eight receptions for 116 yards and a major for the Jayhawks.

Virginia Tech scored 14 fourth-quarter points in a 30-16 win over Boston College in the ACC title game last time out, covering the 4.5-point road spread. The 46 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 48.5.

Sean Glennon went 18-for-27 for 174 yards, three touchdowns and a pick, while Eddie Royal had four receptions for 63 yards and a score for the Hokies.

Team records:
Kansas: 11-1 SU, 10-1 ATS
Virginia Tech: 11-2 SU, 7-5 ATS

wow. the J-hawks are getting point. i don't think the Hokies are that good....why n' the fuck are they giving points.......

SLAYER69! said:
Isn't Kansas like WVU? I wanted to bet V-Tech but after last night that shit scares me.
their coach is highly regarded as a prodigy. and their QB is pretty impressive. i just don't see the Hokies keeping up with them....although VT does have a good def....

HumanTarget said:
their coach is highly regarded as a prodigy. and their QB is pretty impressive. i just don't see the Hokies keeping up with them....although VT does have a good def....
Right. OU has a good D and alot of good it did them last night. It all depends how the game starts. After 5 minutes last night I knew OU was toast.

SLAYER69! said:
Right. OU has a good D and alot of good it did them last night. It all depends how the game starts. After 5 minutes last night I knew OU was toast.
WVU had a lot too prove. i forgot they got abandoned...

Top Bottom