Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/29 NBA LA Lakers @ Detroit ESPN 6:30est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Lakers/Pistons clash set for Sunday

Los Angeles looks to follow up last game's win at home with another Sunday when they visit the Pistons.

Sporting a 23-19 overall record and a 3-4 mark within the division, the Lakers aim to knock the Pistons (4-1 In the division) for a loss.

Oddsmakers like the Pistons in this one, opening the line at 8.5 in favor of Detroit. They are 36-5 this season, while the Lakers are 23-19.

Los Angeles won at home against the Warriors last game as 7.5 point favorites, tallying a score of 106-105. The total sailed over.

Flip Saunders's team hopes to build upon a 95-89 win over Memphis. They were 7.5 point favorites in a game that went over the total.

CamelToe said:
Kobe Kobe Kobe

Kobe was less than impressive the last game and Detroit will shut him down meaning no offense meaning they dont beat the spread

did you expect him to score 81 again? They got the dub (thanks to Kobe's performance in the 4th and OT quarters) and that's all that matters. A win tonight is tough, I'm hoping they make it close enough to beat the spread.

CamelToe said:
did you expect him to score 81 again? They got the dub (thanks to Kobe's performance in the 4th and OT quarters) and that's all that matters. A win tonight is tough, I'm hoping they make it close enough to beat the spread.

Well Im from Detroit and I always get burned when I bet against my teams, including Seattle last week and the Red Wings so Im look at the positives but Detroit hasnt been a great bet with large spreads but we'll see.

I think Detroit will be up 20 at the end. I think they are that much better than the Lakers

Top Bottom