Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/28 NCAA Virginia @ Duke(2) ESPN 7est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Dave Leitao's Cavaliers set for road game in Duke

The Blue Devils look to extend their home winning streak to 12 games when they tangle this week with the Virginia Cavaliers.

Duke brings a 18-1 overall mark (6-0 in the conference) into this game versus a Virginia team carrying a 10-6 record.

The roadies are big underdogs here, getting 19 points from oddsmakers. The Blue Devils sport a 18-1 record, while the Cavaliers are 10-6.

Virginia won at home against the Hurricanes last game as 2.5 point favorites, tallying a score of 71-51.

Duke won at Virginia Tech last game as an 11 point favorite against the Hokies, winning 80-67.

I can't believe I just gave up 19 points. I also bet on Denver so you see why my K is so low.

redguru said:
19 points, barely covered.

Nice call on that one. Villanova killed me, up by at least 16 and couldn't cover. THat's what I get, a Delaware fan betting on Villanova. That's like if I bet on the Red Sox being a Yankee fan.

boy I skated by on that one. After loosing all my k in that Denver game I thought another D team was going to break the bank again. I'll thank jj.

Top Bottom