Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/26 NCAABB #8Texas @ Oklahoma State 6:30 pm on ESPN

motodawg

EF VIP
Please know texas is giving 5.5 I am having hurricane edit
This is a gimme I'm ashamed of myself for posting this lol

The Longhorns, winners of four straight, moved up three spots in the rankings with the program's first victory in 10 tries in Lawrence.

Oklahoma State (14-5, 2-3) may not boast a home winning streak as long as Kansas', but its on-campus arena has given the program a significant home-court advantage.

The Cowboys have won 29 of their last 30 games at Gallagher-Iba Arena, with the lone blemish a 72-60 loss to Texas on Feb. 1. They've won 13 straight in Stillwater since then.

The Longhorns also beat Oklahoma State in Austin by 10 points on Feb. 24, its eighth victory in nine games in the series.

Hamilton, third in the Big 12 in scoring at 19.5 points, totaled 40 points on 15 of 24 shooting for Texas in the two meetings as a freshman last season.

Oklahoma State opened league play with a 14-point home win over then-No. 17 Kansas State on Jan. 8, but has lost three of four since. The Cowboys' lone win in the last two weeks came over lowly Iowa State in overtime last Wednesday.

Last edited:
texas just beat kansas on the road.. i smell a letdown game

Top Bottom