Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/26 NBA Washington @ Detroit ESPN

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Washington Wizards and the Detroit Pistons will both be gunning for a victory on Friday when they meet at The Palace of Auburn Hills.

Oddsmakers currently have the Pistons listed as 5-point favorites versus the Wizards, while the game's total is sitting at 204.

The Wizards were crushed 127-105 by the red-hot Phoenix Suns Tuesday at the Verizon Center. Washington were 5-point home dogs in the game where the combined 232 points fell just UNDER the posted total of 232.5.

Gilbert Arenas led the Wizards with a game-high 31 points on 11-for-25 from the field.

On Wednesday night, Detroit stretched a slim halftime lead into a 9-point win over Charlotte, beating the Bobcats 103-92. The Pistons were 7-point favorites on the road and the 195 points scored were OVER the posted total of 186.

Rasheed Wallace led the Pistons with 20 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assists.

hmmm. i might bite. i have paid no attention to basketball this year. which made me think, it would be cool if GS could figure a way to run a bracket for March Madness.

HumanTarget said:
hmmm. i might bite. i have paid no attention to basketball this year. which made me think, it would be cool if GS could figure a way to run a bracket for March Madness.
swole and I could figure something out

I could make a grand prize of a million and then have people make their selections each round.
I have about 5 weeks to think about it
you have to think of every possibility or someone might get bitchy and whine they weren't given a fair shake

4everhung said:
swole and I could figure something out

I could make a grand prize of a million and then have people make their selections each round.
I have about 5 weeks to think about it
you have to think of every possibility or someone might get bitchy and whine they weren't given a fair shake
it would have to be somewhat ......ah, fuck, i can't even comprehend.....i keep thinking it brackets.....like submitting your picks and buying in like a pool...

HumanTarget said:
it would have to be somewhat ......ah, fuck, i can't even comprehend.....i keep thinking it brackets.....like submitting your picks and buying in like a pool...
I could make it entirely "free" with no buy-in requirements
just get in for a shot at a million
or maybe tie it in to bookie events and you register your pick with a minimum 1000 bet
a small amount measured against the grand payoff of a million
and making a 1000 pick you can still win
I'll probably do the latter just to keep every Tom,Dick and stilleto from playing

4everhung said:
I could make it entirely "free" with no buy-in requirements
just get in for a shot at a million
or maybe tie it in to bookie events and you register your pick with a minimum 1000 bet
a small amount measured against the grand payoff of a million
and making a 1000 pick you can still win
I'll probably do the latter just to keep every Tom,Dick and stilleto from playing
i figgered that you gotta make it worth as much to you as everyone else. unless there is a chance that no one wins....hmmm

HumanTarget said:
i figgered that you gotta make it worth as much to you as everyone else. unless there is a chance that no one wins....hmmm
you figured wrong
I'm returning the karma back to the pool
various ways
I needto about a 2 million bank for next football season
I'll admit I've been tight this last week
I want to eclipse hammy and hang out for a couple of days
and then have the super bowl parade
the parade will be good

I thought about the "parade" today while working with the dead

4everhung said:
you figured wrong
I'm returning the karma back to the pool