Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/24 NHL Montreal @ New Jersey

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Montreal Canadiens and the New Jersey Devils will both be gunning for a victory on Thursday when they meet at Prudential Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Devils listed as 160-moneyline favorites versus the Canadiens, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

The Canadiens pounded the Bruins 8-2 last time out, as -170 favorites at home. The 10 goals sailed OVER the posted over/under (5.5).

Andrei Kostitsyn scored twice for the Canadiens, while Tom Kostopoulus, Michael Ryder, Maxim Lapierre, Bryan Smolinski, Mike Komisarek and Alexei Kovalev also scored in the win.

Zach Parise and Patrik Elias had two goals apiece in the Devils 7-3 pounding of the Flyers on Tuesday, as +110 underdogs. The 10 goals sailed OVER the posted total of (5).

Daniel Briere, Mike Knuble and Patrik Elias scored in the loss for the Flyers.

Current streak:
New Jersey has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Montreal: 25-15-8
New Jersey: 28-17-3

Canadiens don't beat Brodeur in Jersey...too late now but I'd still take chance on them with these odds.

montreal scores early in the 3rd period to narrow the gap to 3-2

like I need a W
not to worry guy's I'm thinking of a way to unload a good chunk of this kay
get some kay back into the pool in time for the NCAA tourny
NHL post-season
NBA
this stuff is year round

SLAYER69! said:
Devils usually don't blow leads like that. I was 1 for 4 last night, Nets saved me from the shutout
I had GS and was semi-watching it
GS went on a 22-0 run to take the lead by 13

next thing I know the nets are up

Top Bottom