Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/24 NBA Sacramento @ Philadelphia

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Sacramento bound into Philadelphia

Coming off a disappointing 119-99 loss last time out, Sacramento hits the road with a chance to get on the winning track Tuesday at Philadelphia.

Philadelphia brings a 20-20 overall mark (5-3 in the division) into this game vs. a Sacramento team carrying a 17-23 record.

In a game that potentially could see plenty of scoring, the total opened high, at 205. The line opened at 4.5 in favor of the 76ers.

Last time out, at AmericanAirlines Arena against Miami, the Kings as underdogs lost to the Heat 119-99. The game was an over play.

Philadelphia won at Minnesota last game as a 6.5 point underdog against the Timberwolves, winning 86-84. The total sailed under.

This game is likely to come down to the 76ers's execution on offence. They rank 3rd in the league in scoring and look to sustain their 101.1 points per game average against the Kings's #22-rated defensive unit.

well, i was 3 for 3 tonight... too bad my K is all stuck in LIMBO... :(

hope this gets fixed up before the SuperBowl... I'm hoping to get up to about 100K to make a big ol'e bet for the SB...

Top Bottom