Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/23 NBA on ESPN 8pm central L.A. Lakers @ San Antonio Spurs

motodawg

EF VIP
The Los Angeles Lakers and the San Antonio Spurs will both be gunning for a victory on Wednesday when they meet at AT&T Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Spurs listed as 6-point favorites versus the Lakers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Lakers got back in the win column on Monday, as they defeated the Nuggets 116-99. The Lakers covered the 4-point spread, but the combined score fell UNDER the posted total of 226.

Derek Fisher led the Lakers with a game-high 28 points, while Kobe Bryant was 5-for-7 from the field with 17 points and 11 assists.

Tim Duncan had a double-double with 19 points and 10 rebounds on Monday, as the Spurs defeated the Bobcats 95-86. The Spurs covered the 6.5-point spread on the road, while the combined score fell UNDER the posted total of 184.

Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker added 16 points apiece for the Spurs, and Michael Finley added 13 in the win.

Team records:
Los Angeles: 27-12 SU, 23-16 ATS
San Antonio: 26-13 SU, 19-20 ATS

but if I can bet with the steam and bet with a team I like against a team I dont
then it's all in
plus televised

pile-on hell i'm game win some lose some.............2 point line move jump on kobe better have a hell of a night . I was surprised at the denver game he was using the team 1st quarter no points then he was spreading it around, dude realizes if he wants another ring he need's 4 other guy's

Top Bottom