Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/22 NFC Title Carolina @ Seattle-3.5

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Panthers, Seahawks square off in NFC Championship

The Seattle Seahawks will be looking to pick up yet another home win this weekend when they play the Carolina Panthers in the NFC Championship.

Sporting a 13-5 overall record, the visiting Panthers aim to instead knock the Seahawks for a loss.

Seattle opened as a 6-point favorite in the NFC title game, while the opening OVER/UNDER was set by oddsmakers at 44 points.

John Fox's team downed the Chicago Bears 29-21 as 3-point underdogs last week. The 50 points scored sent that game OVER the total of 31.5.

Mike Holmgren's team did what they were supposed to do to advance to the conference championship, defeating Washington 20-10 as 9.5-point favorites. The 30 points sent that game UNDER the total of 41.

Expect the league's top offense to put points on the board and generate trouble for the Panthers, who have advanced to the conference title game for the second time in three years.

this is it for me
someone else set up the superbowl
I'll be out of town
flying out early am friday
so get it up thursday
good luck gang

ps.
I'll be posting NBA and others
but this is it for the NFL
what a ride

4everhung said:
this is it for me
someone else set up the superbowl
I'll be out of town
flying out early am friday
so get it up thursday
good luck gang

ps.
I'll be posting NBA and others
but this is it for the NFL
what a ride

5mil K nice rebound from a few weeks ago.

I suspect people are waiting to see the AFC results before going in here

4everhung said:
I suspect people are waiting to see the AFC results before going in here
Yes if I lose a shiteload of k I'll prolly go conservative...I'll be down in Cincy for the SB so I hope events are up early also.

SoreArms said:
fuck, I didn't see this one before betting on swoles +4.5 spread
I just put it up at 3est
had to see if I was too out of balance in the AFC before taking on more exposure

hmmm i am liking seattle.. can i pull another 250K bet..

Top Bottom