Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/21 NBA on TNT 9:30 Central DENVER @ L.A. LAKERS

motodawg

EF VIP
The Denver Nuggets and the Los Angeles Lakers will both be gunning for a victory on Monday when they meet at STAPLES Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Lakers listed as 4-point favorites versus the Nuggets, while the game's total is sitting at 226.

Denver's Allen Iverson poured in 35 points in Saturday's 111-108 win over Minnesota, failing to cover the 14.5-point home spread. The 219 points scored were OVER the posted total of 210.5.

Carmelo Anthony had 26 points and ten rebounds, and Marcus Camby added 12 points and 13 boards for the Nuggets.

The Lakers lost 106-98 to the Suns last time out, as 1.5-point underdogs at home. The 204 points fell UNDER the posted total of 226.

Kobe Bryant netted a game-high 30 points with seven rebounds in the loss for the Lakers.

Current streak:
Denver has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Denver: 24-15 SU, 19-20 ATS
Los Angeles: 26-12 SU, 22-16 ATS

freakin spead is at 3 it was 4 earlier and i bumped denver a .5 thinking it would move up duhm ok

mee too I hope you hit the mil mark if so i say that you've done damn good......

Last edited:
Top Bottom