Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/20 AFC Championship San Diego @ New England -14.5

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

This will likely be bet down with any positive news on LT or Philip Rivers, but the perfect Patriots opened as monster 15.5-point home chalk to the Chargers. A week after New England was nearly perfect in de-clawing the Jaguars and the Chargers were a mix of resourceful and lucky in winning their eighth straight, they meet at Gillette Stadium with history and a trip to the Super Bowl on the line.

Oddsmakers currently have the Patriots listed as 14-point favorites versus the Chargers, while the game's total is sitting at 47½.

The Chargers defeated Indianapolis 28-24 as an 11-point underdog in their AFC Divisional matchup last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (47).

Philip Rivers passed for 264 yards with three touchdowns and an interception for San Diego, while Vincent Jackson caught seven passes for 93 yards with a touchdown in the win. But it was clutch relief play by QB Billy Volek and RB Michael Turner (subbing for injured LT) that got the job done.

The Patriots finished off the Jaguars for a 31-20 victory in their AFC Divisional game last time out. New England won the game as 12-point favorites at home, but failed to cover the spread. The combined score was a PUSH against the posted total of 51.

Tom Brady completed a lethal 26-of-28 pass attempts for 262 yards with three touchdowns in the win for New England.

Team records:
San Diego: 11-5 SU, 11-5 ATS
New England: 16-0 SU, 10-6 ATS

the pats haven't covered in how many games?

and they are playing one of the hottest teams in the nfl right now?

wtf is up with these overbloated lines against quality opponents?

redshirt27se said:
the pats haven't covered in how many games?

and they are playing one of the hottest teams in the nfl right now?

wtf is up with these overbloated lines against quality opponents?
i forgot about the bolts being potentially without rivers, LT, and Gates... so i guess this line does make sense.

even if all 3 play, they are going to be banged up and not as effective.

redshirt27se said:
i forgot about the bolts being potentially without rivers, LT, and Gates... so i guess this line does make sense.

even if all 3 play, they are going to be banged up and not as effective.
those are all offensive players

i'll be waiting until sunday morning before i place my bet until i know for sure if the Big 3 will be playing or not.

Top Bottom