Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/2 Orange Bowl Wake Forest vs Louisville

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Wake Forest Demon Deacons and the Louisville Cardinals will both be gunning for a victory on January 2 when they meet at Dolphin Stadium in Miami for the Orange Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cardinals listed as 10-point favorites versus the Demon Deacons, while the game's total is sitting at 53.

Sam Swank hit the game-winning field goal with 3:30 left as Wake Forest won the ACC Championship with a 9-6 win over Georgia Tech last time out, coming in as 1.5-point road underdogs. The 15 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 40.

Riley Skinner threw for 202 yards, and Kenneth Moore ran for 41 yards for the Demon Deacons.

Brian Brohm fired Louisville to a 48-17 blowout of Connecticut last time out, covering the 28.5-point spread at home. The 65 points scored were OVER the posted total of 54.5.

Brohm threw for 341 yards, four touchdowns, and one pick, while rushing for 57 yards. Harry Douglas had 149 receiving yards and two majors for the Cardinals.

thats a lotta points

Wake really only has two good wins, IMO. Boston College and FSU. I'm done not taking the points though.

Louisville should cover. The Demon Deacons may come out fighting. Lets see i may have made a mistake. A Demon Deacon can kill a Cardinal...If you bet on which mascot name is the more powerfull entity.

G you seem very confident 1mil. I should have waited to bet that would have persuaded me to become a demon deacon for a day, that and the mascot thing

Top Bottom