Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/2 FIESTA BOWL West Virginia vs Oklahoma

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

West Virginia deals with two devastating situations as they head to the University of Phoenix Stadium for the Fiesta Bowl against Oklahoma. First, they blew their chance at the national title game by losing at home to Pitt in the Big East final. Then longtime coach Rich Rodriguez took the Michigan job, leaving them rudderless as they face the Big 12 champions.

Oddsmakers currently have the Sooners listed as 8-point favorites versus the Mountaineers, while the game's total is sitting at 64.

The Mountaineers were upset 13-9 by the Pittsburgh Panthers last time out, as 29-point favorites. The combined 22 points were well UNDER the posted total of 59.5.

Jarrett Brown was 4-for-6 for 30 yards and ran nine times for 29 yards with a TD in that contest.

Sam Bradford threw two touchdown passes to help Oklahoma defeat Missouri 38-17 last time out, as 3-point favorites. The 55 points were UNDER the posted total of 65.

Chris Brown led the Sooners with 71 yards rushing with two touchdowns, and Bradford completed 18-of-26 passes for 211 yards and two TD's.

Team records:
West Virginia: 10-2 SU, 7-5 ATS
Oklahoma: 11-2 SU, 7-6 ATS

HumanTarget said:
i think the Sooners & Bulldogs are the 2 best teams playing right now.....
Can't argue with that too much.....USC looked damn good also.
I heard Mel Kiper talking last night and he was saying that by 2010 we might have one extra game to decide the National Champion.
They need to use the downtime to play some extra games and then finish it on the same date the championship is played now. Would it be ok with everyone to wait over a month to play the world series?.....the superbowl?...to wait over a month after the final 4 games were played to decide the NCAAB champion? They need to shore this shit up....I'm bout fixin to whoop someone's ass.

Magic 8-ball:

Question: 'Will Oaklahoma Win the Fiesta Bowl by 8-points or more?"

Shake

Answer: "Ask Again Later"

WTF, I guess it is still doing research on the game. I'll try again later.

harmonica said:
Can't argue with that too much.....USC looked damn good also.
I heard Mel Kiper talking last night and he was saying that by 2010 we might have one extra game to decide the National Champion.
They need to use the downtime to play some extra games and then finish it on the same date the championship is played now. Would it be ok with everyone to wait over a month to play the world series?.....the superbowl?...to wait over a month after the final 4 games were played to decide the NCAAB champion? They need to shore this shit up....I'm bout fixin to whoop someone's ass.
USC is def. up there, quite capable of laying a whooping on OSU/LSU/whoever......they put up 3 td's before i could finish my appetizer last night......

HumanTarget has won a total of 32991401
silverfish has won a total of 32507190
gjohnson5 has won a total of 31942843
blut wump has won a total of 29909831

SLAYER69! said:
Magic 8-ball:

Question: 'Will Oaklahoma Win the Fiesta Bowl by 8-points or more?"

Shake

Answer: "Ask Again Later"

WTF, I guess it is still doing research on the game. I'll try again later.
Lets try this again.

Question: 'Will Oklahoma Win the Fiesta Bowl by 8-points or more?"

A real good shake, and

Answer: "Without a doubt"

The earlier confusion on the part of the ball might be due to the fact that I spelled Oklahoma wrong. Now the path is clear. My biggest bet ever on the Sooners!

Top Bottom