Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/2/05 Fiesta Bowl Notre Dame vs Ohio State

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Buckeyes prepare to face Irish in Fiesta Bowl

The Ohio State Buckeyes will take to the field against the Notre Dame Fighting Irish on Monday, January 2 in this year's Fiesta Bowl.

The Fiesta Bowl will take place at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona, and is a BCS versus BCS matchup.

Oddsmakers like the Buckeyes in this one, opening the line at 5.5 in favor of Ohio State. They are 8-3 ATS this season, while the Fighting Irish are 7-4. The opening total is 57 points.

The Fighting Irish won 38-31 against the Cardinal in their last game, but they failed to take the money when they did not cover the 15-point spread.

The Buckeyes defeated the Wolverines 25-21 as 3-point favorites in their last outing.

I read that AJ Hawk is dating Brady Quinn's sister. Therefore, Quinn will not want to piss off his sister and will throw the game. ;)

or not

harmonica said:
I read that AJ Hawk is dating Brady Quinn's sister. Therefore, Quinn will not want to piss off his sister and will throw the game. ;)

or not

Or he could yell across the line about how he did his sister in the ass last night to throw Brady off his game. :mommakin: :horny:

harmonica said:
or not

Nah, man, your sister is your sister, you can piss her off to no end and it is all good.... the boyfriend is the one who has major ass-kissing to do, lol.

Seriously, I think Charlie Weiss will be more than ready, with 4 weeks to get ready, I really don't think Ohio can do anything to throw him off....I like ND.

Top Bottom