Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/18 NFL NFC Championship Philly @ Arizona Moneyline

motodawg

EF VIP
IS HE CRAZY OR JUST PLAIN DUMB HERES YOUR CHANCE TO TAKE MY KARMA

The Philadelphia Eagles and the Arizona Cardinals will meet at University of Phoenix Stadium on Sunday afternoon in the NFC Championship Game.

Oddsmakers currently have the Eagles listed as 4½-point favorites versus the Cardinals, while the game's total is sitting at 47.

The Eagles defeated the Giants 23-11 as a 4-point underdog last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (39.5).

Donovan McNabb passed for 217 yards with a touchdown strike, two interceptions, and a touchdown run for Philadelphia in that win, while Brian Westbrook rushed for 36 yards on 18 carries.

The Cardinals flew past the Panthers by a final score of 33-13 last week as 10-point underdogs. The 46 points fell UNDER the posted total of 49.5.

Kurt Warner threw for 220 yards and two touchdowns for the Cardinals in that win. Larry Fitzgerald had 166 yards receiving with a TD.

Team records:
Philadelphia: 9-6-1 SU, 10-6 ATS
Arizona: 9-7 SU, 9-7 ATS

1.6 for Cards @ home is tempting.
I'm 2 for my last 10 so I'll change my mind at least a dozen times before I make a decision.
thinking too much is hurting me.

Pik the winner straight up.....bookie suicide i like to call it

Eagles will pay back 480,000 on A mil bet

Cards will pay back 1,600,000 on a mil bet

Plus ur initial investment of course

anyone who likes the cards to win the game outright .. here is the way to go .. philly not so much

broke i'm gonna take a break after football so its all good. I'm training for an outdoor motocross series that starts in April. Gonna give it a shot i hope i can stay injury (crash) free and healthy for a whole series. I'll be 52 in april so i don't see myself racing much longer in MX. I love it but it's very demanding physically and $$$$$$. It's the Missouri State series. I'll ride the 45 plus class

Missouri Motocross Championship Series

Top Bottom