Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/18 NBA L.A. Clippers @ Utah Jazz

motodawg

EF VIP
Los Angeles Clippers vs. Utah Jazz
- The Los Angeles Clippers and the Utah Jazz will both be trying to pick up a win on Friday when they battle at EnergySolutions Arena.

Motodawg has Utah listed as 9.5 point favorite and so does betus bodog is not yet listed but I'm sure we will be in line with motodawg, Because he sets the standard in Oddsmaking!

The Clippers pulled off a 97-90 upset win over the Suns on Tuesday, as 7.5-point underdogs. The combined score fell UNDER the posted total of 208.

Sam Cassell scored a game-high 32 points to pace the Clippers, while Corey Maggette added 19 in the win.

The Jazz were defeated 120-109 by the Nuggets last time out, as 2.5-point road underdogs. The combined score made it OVER the posted total of 220.5.

Deron Williams shot 10-for-18 from the field with 23 points in the loss.

Team records:
Los Angeles: 11-23 SU, 16-18 ATS
Utah: 22-18 SU, 18-22 ATS

your close enough lay off 1 300k bet and your there, worse case scenario is you go back to 436k it's only karma tee hee.......funny how k becomes worth something.......................................................................................................

motodawg said:
your close enough lay off 1 300k bet and your there, worse case scenario is you go back to 436k it's only karma tee hee.......funny how k becomes worth something.......................................................................................................
Yeah, I sit in front of the TV and panic if my team falls behind.

wooo hooo!

I was afraid I'd stop betting once football ended. I'm digging this thing you call "basketball" LOL.

Top Bottom