Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/17 NHL: Parlay winner and O/U, Carolina @ Philadelphia

redguru

Carolina (30-10-4) at Philadelphia (28-10-7) 7:00 pm EST

PHILADELPHIA (Ticker) -- Most experts predicted before the season that the Philadelphia Flyers would be one of the top teams in the Eastern Conference. However, few could have foreseen the Carolina Hurricanes owning the league's second-highest point total 44 games into the campaign.

On Tuesday, the teams square off for the third time this season in a potential conference playoff preview.

The Hurricanes enter the contest riding a seven-game winning streak after their 4-2 victory over the St. Louis Blues on Sunday.

Eric Staal recorded his second career hat trick and rookie Cam Ward made 31 saves for Carolina, which netted a trio of power-play goals in the contest and enter Tuesday's game with the eighth-best power play in the NHL.

The Hurricanes hope to keep their winning streak alive against a Flyers squad which has dropped three of its last four.

Philadelphia returned from its franchise-record 11-game road trip Saturday only to lose a 4-3 overtime heartbreaker to the Colorado Avalanche.

Peter Forsberg scored a goal and assisted on another against his former squad, but the Flyers were assessed two penalties in the overtime period and failed to attempt a shot in the extra session.

The Flyers and Hurricanes have split their first two meetings this season. Philadelphia posted a 4-3 overtime triumph on December 29, the last time the teams squared off.

Sami Kapanen scored the game-winner in the extra session for the Flyers, who own a nine-game home unbeaten streak against the Hurricanes since October 7, 1999.

What the hell, I might as well bet on this too. The only thing I know about hockey is it's played on ice. :worried: :cold:

big4life said:
What the hell, I might as well bet on this too. The only thing I know about hockey is it's played on ice. :worried: :cold:
LOL I was going to post something similar...I dont know shit about it which may help......who knows.

Moneyline odds strictly on the straight-up game outcome with no consideration for a point spread. More money must be risked to bet the better team; less money on the weaker team.

A -115 line means you have to bet $115 to win $100. +200 means a $100 bet wins $200.

redguru said:
Moneyline odds strictly on the straight-up game outcome with no consideration for a point spread. More money must be risked to bet the better team; less money on the weaker team.

A -115 line means you have to bet $115 to win $100. +200 means a $100 bet wins $200.
Ahh yes I aint too bright. Thanks.

Top Bottom