Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/16 NCAA UCONN @ Syracuse ESPN 9est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Connecticut in tough against Syracuse

The Orange have won 10 in a row at home. The Huskies want to hand them a 1-game losing streak instead.

Connecticut takes its 14-1 mark to Syracuse to rumble with the 15-2 Orange.

No. 4 ranked Connecticut open as slight 1.5-point favorites. Opening lines have the game's total set at 148.5.

Connecticut won at home against the Hoyas last game as 10-point favorites, tallying a score of 74-67.

Jim Boeheim's team hopes to build upon a 77-58 win over Cincinnati. They were 5.5-point underdogs in that game.

This game is likely to come down to the Huskies's execution on offence. They rank 3rd in the league in scoring and look to sustain their 83.7 points per game average against the Orange's #51-rated defensive unit.

harmonica said:
Got yer crowns back brutha.....gratz.............I cannot believe all those GG pile-ons hit like that......I only bet on 2 of them.

Yeah between the playoff games and the Golden Globes I got a lot back. I tried to hit you with k, but I need to spread it around, to king you too.

Top Bottom