Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/14 NFL Washington+9.5 @ Seattle

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Washington battles Seattle in NFC playoff matchup

The Seattle Seahawks host the Washington Redskins Saturday in the NFC Divisional Playoffs with the winner advancing and the loser going home.

The Redskins' offense that only racked up 136 yards of total offense last week will have to take it up a notch this week versus a Seahawks' squad that led the league averaging 28.3 points per game in the regular season.

The Seahawks are favored, opening as 9-point chalk, with an opening total of 42. They are 9-6-1 ATS this season and 4-12 OU. The Redskins are 11-6 ATS and are 8-9 OU.

Joe Gibbs's Redskins were busy last game winning against Tampa Bay 17-10 as 2-point underdogs in the Wild Card round. The 27 points sent that game under the total of 37.5.

Mike Holmgren's team was busy last game losing to Green Bay 23-17 as 6-point underdogs. The 40 points sent that game under the total of 41.

Washington had better be practising their run defence this week, as Seattle will hit them with one of the league's top-rated ground games that has averaged 153.6 yards per game this season, 3rd Best in the league.

sorry swole
it's 9.5 now
I'll use your event as my safety valve

oooooooooo tempting

blut wump said:
and another.
well it's a good thing
not only can you shop for a better number
but if you really like one side regardless you can go 175 large
and the risk is split amongst the books
and we have blow off valves too

4everhung said:
sorry swole
it's 9.5 now
I'll use your event as my safety valve

I'm happy to see your events. Now I can insure myself.

Top Bottom