Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/14 NCAAbb on ESPN early game 6 central Georgetown @ Pittsburgh

motodawg

EF VIP
The Georgetown Hoyas and the Pittsburgh Panthers will both be gunning for a victory on Monday when they meet at Petersen Events Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Hoyas listed as 2½-point favorites versus the Panthers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Georgetown hit ten three-pointers in Saturday's 72-69 win over Connecticut, failing to cover the 9.5-point home spread. The 141 points scored were OVER the posted total of 137.5.

Roy Hibbert put up 20 points and eight rebounds, while Patrick Ewing Jr. had 14 points for the Hoyas.

Pittsburgh outscored Seton Hall by 11 points in the second half of Saturday's 84-70, covering the 12.5-point home spread. The 154 points scored were OVER the posted total of 151.

Sam Young fired in a game-high 28 points, while DeJuan Blair had 20 points and 14 rebounds for the Panthers.

Current streak:
Georgetown has won 5 straight games.
Pittsburgh has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Georgetown: 13-1 SU, 5-6 ATS
Pittsburgh: 14-2 SU, 8-3 ATS

when the odds get posted I will try to get some ncaa up I have to go out of town until early afternoon so i will check later.............................

Top Bottom