Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/13 Indianapolis @ Baltimore

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Indianapolis Colts and the Baltimore Ravens will both be trying to pick up a playoff win on Saturday when they battle at M & T Bank Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Ravens listed as 4-point favorites versus the Colts, while the game's total is sitting at 42.

Peyton Manning completed 30-of-38 passes for 268 yards as the Colts defeated the Kansas City Chiefs 23-8 in AFC wild card action last week at the RCA Dome. Indianapolis easily covered the 7-point spread, but the final score fell well UNDER the posted total of 51.

Joseph Addai rushed for a touchdown off 25 carries for 122 yards in the win.

The Ravens got past Buffalo 19-7 as a 10-point favorite last time out. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (37).

Steve McNair completed 23-of-35 passes for 216 yards with an interception and Matt Stover kicked four field goals.

one of the attractions of the site and betting here is that we "know" each other and follow trends and who backs up their e-mouth with their e-karma
we can follow the locals and their support of their teams
etc.

fighting the urge to go all in on Indy..... i'll be back

Whiskey

Longhorn85 said:
Seems like an easy bet. That's what worries me.
I know. the way Indy's D played last week makes me want to load up again. My head is saying stick to the betting game plan.

holy shit 1 mill on the colts.lol colts will show up for the big game against the pats for the afc championship.it only seems right that this is the way it will be.

Top Bottom