Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/12 NFL Divisional Playoffs Seattle @ Green Bay

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Seattle's defense looked amazing at times in their Wild Card win over Washington, but some lapses nearly cost them the game. The Seahawks head to Lambeau Field to face the resting NFC North champions, where the Pack has won four of six meetings since 1996. Brett Favre will test a Seahawk defense that ranked in the bottom third of the league in road efficiency.

Oddsmakers currently have the Packers listed as 8-point favorites versus the Seahawks, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Seattle scored 22 fourth-quarter points in their 35-14 wild-card win over Washington, covering the 3-point home spread. The 49 points scored were OVER the posted total of 38.5.

Matt Hasselbeck was 20-for-32 for 229 yards, one touchdown and two picks, while D.J. Hackett caught six passes for 101 yards and a score for the Seahawks.

The Packers defeated Detroit 34-13 as a 5.5-point favorite in Week 17. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (38.5).

Brett Favre threw for 99 yards with two touchdowns for Green Bay and Koren Robinson caught four passes for 47 yards with a touchdown.

Team records:
Seattle: 10-6 SU, 9-6-1 ATS
Green Bay: 13-3 SU, 12-3-1 ATS

blut wump said:
7.5 isn't so bad.

It's the 1500000 that's scary. We could all lose 6,000,000 this weekend.
bet a qtr million like silver
what's your minimum to get excited?
half a million?
bet that

in on GB for 97,000. Just a warning for anyone else who wants to take GB, I'am usually cursed on the big bets :evil:

crazyjoe said:
Just a warning for anyone else who wants to take GB, I'am usually cursed on the big bets :evil:

Or when you try to go head to head with Mr Monkey.

I kinda miss taking your measly 5k every week.

You've left yourself exposed to a malicious red hit taking away your crowns by sitting just on a half million.

Spartacus said:
bet a qtr million like silver
what's your minimum to get excited?
half a million?
bet that
I think it's the greed rather than the excitement. I got as much joy/pain from the 24,000 bet on Bengals - Dolphins in wk 17 as from the big bets. I've hit my long-term goal of 10 million. What's next? Passing Stilleto? Passing Klu? Even if I could do it, I can't hold that much K since there's a limited pool for everyone.

PuddleMonkey said:
Or when you try to go head to head with Mr Monkey.

I kinda miss taking your measly 5k every week.
Sheeit negro! I think I came out the winner more often than not.

Top Bottom