Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/1 Rose Bowl Michigan @ USC

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Michigan Wolverines and the Southern Cal Trojans will be battling for the Rose Bowl title when they meet in Pasadena on New Year's Day.

Oddsmakers currently have the Wolverines listed as 1½-point favorites versus the Trojans, while the game's total is sitting at 47.

Michigan can be proud of their effort in a 42-39 loss at rival Ohio State last time out, coming in as 7-point road underdogs. The 81 points scored were OVER the posted total of 40.5.

Chad Henne threw for 267 yards and two scores, while Mike Hart ran for 142 yards and three scores for the Wolverines.

The Trojans were denied a crack at a national title as they fell 13-9 to the UCLA Bruins last time out. USC was a 12.5-point favorite in the game, while the final score fell well UNDER the posted total of 48.

C.J. Gable rushed for 52 yards and scored the only touchdown for the Trojans.

A pissed off michigan team is going to own usc.
Alan branch and lamarr woodley are going to be tatoo'in some booty.
Our NC is comming next year. GO BLUE!!!!!

goblue1997 said:
A pissed off michigan team is going to own usc.
Alan branch and lamarr woodley are going to be tatoo'in some booty.
Our NC is comming next year. GO BLUE!!!!!
i wish i had that much confidence for an away game....

HumanTarget said:
i wish i had that much confidence for an away game....

Don't sweat it bro! 34-17 and that might be an understatement. English screwed up in the first half of the osu game. I dont think hes gonna let that happen again. I still say we should be in arizona but urban cryer and his sorry ass gators are going to get their asses handed to them. :mommakin:

goblue1997 said:
Don't sweat it bro! 34-17 and that might be an understatement. English screwed up in the first half of the osu game. I dont think hes gonna let that happen again. I still say we should be in arizona but urban cryer and his sorry ass gators are going to get their asses handed to them. :mommakin:
i just worry about the rust. and this for all practical purposes, is a home game for the Trojans. they're way more comfortable, have their families and gf's around, etc. and UM hasn't won a big game in a long time.....

HumanTarget said:
i just worry about the rust. and this for all practical purposes, is a home game for the Trojans. they're way more comfortable, have their families and gf's around, etc. and UM hasn't won a big game in a long time.....
that mattered in the georgia vs virginia tech game played in atlanta
georgia was able to hustle up a comeback partly because of the heavy georgia home crowd factor

4everhung said:
that mattered in the georgia vs virginia tech game played in atlanta
georgia was able to hustle up a comeback partly because of the heavy georgia home crowd factor
I thought the VT fans were much louder. I'm not betting on this one unless Auburn or Arkansas pull through for me. I'm sticking with my game plan from now on, dammit.

Top Bottom