Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/1 Outback Bowl Penn State vs Tennessee

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Raymond James Stadium will be treated to a game between the Penn State Nittany Lions and the Tennessee Volunteers when they take their seats on New Year's Day for the Outback Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Volunteers listed as 4½-point favorites versus the Nittany Lions, while the game's total is sitting at 41.

Penn State came back from 10-0 down to beat Michigan State 17-13 last time out, faling to cover the 18-point spread at home. The 30 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 45.

Anthony Morelli had 220 passing yards and two touchdowns, while Tony Hunt ran for 129 yards for the Nittany Lions.

The Tennesee defence held firm, especially in the fourth quarter, of a 17-12 win over Kentucky last time out, failiing to cover the 20.5-point home spread. The 29 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 60.5.

Erik Ainge passed for 240 yards and a touchdown, and Robert Meachem had 116 receiving yards and a score for the Volunteers.

silverfish said:
JoePa's last bowl win? Could be!
as a lifelong penn state fan who was born in state college hospital while my dad was at penn state
I had to keep the limit low
and I didn't bump purposely
If you really want to bet this game go find it:)

penn state played both michigan and ohio state within a touchdown
this game won't be close

"we just ran the same play over and over again,they just couldn't match up with us"

I had no feel for this one so I passed; good thing I did.

samoth said:
Ouch!

(I'll give you some of my winnings when USC pwns UMich.)

:cow:

Thanks man but that isn't necessary. I am not here enough to warrant having any karma. I was just going for broke on what I had. :D

I gave away hundreds of thousands karma when I quit posting here. The amount I bet had built up since then and I was just gambling it away.

I was going to give it away if it had hit.

Top Bottom