Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/1 GATOR BOWL Texas Tech vs Virginia

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Jacksonville Municipal Stadium will see one of the nation's top offenses against the nation's best lineman as the Texas Tech Red Raiders and the Virginia Cavaliers lock horns January 1 for the Gator Bowl. The Raiders averaged nearly 43 PPG, while Chris Long (son of former Raider Pro Bowler Howie) will try to stop them.

Oddsmakers currently have the Red Raiders listed as 6-point favorites versus the Cavaliers, while the game's total is sitting at 59.

Graham Harrell threw for 420 yards to help the Red Raiders upset the Oklahoma Sooners 34-27 last time out, as 7.5-point underdogs. The combined 61 points fell UNDER the posted total of 66.

Harrell completed 47-of-72 pass attempts for two touchdowns, while rushing for another for the Red Raiders.

Virginia failed to advance to the ACC title game in a 33-21 loss last time out to the Virgina Tech Hokies, as 3-point underdogs. The game's combined 54 points sailed OVER the posted total of 39.5.

Jameel Sewell ran for two touchdowns for the Cavaliers, and completed 15-of-24 passes for 120 yards in the loss.

Team records:
Texas Tech: 8-4 SU, 6-5 ATS
Virginia: 9-3 SU, 5-7 ATS

thanks dawg
I`m on at chick pd i atlanta
she had me watch mr ad mrs smith w/jolie and brad pitt
kinda cute movie
just now catching up on the football

I think I`m going tolose big on the rose bowl

Top Bottom