Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/1 CAPITAL ONE BOWL Michigan vs Florida on ABC

motodawg

EF VIP
1/1 CAPITAL ONE BOWL Michigan @ Florida on ABC

Tim Tebow won the Heisman and expects to play in Florida against next season, but he still wants a bowl win. The Michigan Wolverines want to win for outgoing coach Lloyd Carr, who managed the team through a humiliating opening loss to win eight of the next 10 and earn a spot January 1 in the Capital One Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Gators listed as 11-point favorites versus the Wolverines, while the game's total is sitting at 59.

Michigan was held to 89 yards in a 14-3 loss to Ohio State last time out, falling as 4-point home underdogs. The 17 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 46.5.

Chad Henne was 11-for-39 for 68 yards, and Mike Hart added 42 yards on the ground for the Wolverines.

Florida scored 21 unanswered points in the second half of a 45-12 win over Florida State last time out, covering the 14-point home spread. The 57 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 59.5.

Tim Tebow was 20-for-29 for 265 yards and three touchdowns, and Percy Harvin had 224 combined yards and a score for the Gators.

Team records:
Michigan: 8-4 SU, 6-5 ATS
Florida: 9-3 SU, 8-3 ATS

I thought Tebow was a heisman trophy winner....do you ever notice how the QB's that win the heisman always seem to suck after they get it. Or is it just me and my imagination. I have a football signed by Steve Owens the 1969 heisman winner it was signed in 69. My youngest son had it out in the front yard playiing catch with it, little mofo I just about killed him. I'm screwed if fla don't win

Last edited:
much tougher game than I thought.

Top Bottom